BPMN, DMN, Archimate
UML EMF, RDS, Flowchart
Private model storage
Illimited publics models
Up to 10 private models
Jira & Confluence Plugins (to be paid for)
Word & PDF doc generation
“Live View” (public cloud)
Public Cloud Only
85 € / user / month
All features of SOLO plan
Illimited private models
“Live View” (All cloud modes)
Quarterly / yearly billing
No minimum users
All features of TEAM plan
Journey Mapping & Persona
Indicators à la “digital twin”
50 users minimum
Private Cloud / On Premises
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Maybe another member of the GenMyModel community has already the answer to your question.
- Can I change my plan at any time?
- Yes. You can upgrade, downgrade or unsubscribe your plan at any moment from your dashboard.
- What is the difference between a public and private project?
- Public projects are open source and publicly available.
- Can I change a project from public to private and vice versa?
- Yes, you can change the visibility of your projects at any time. According to the number of private projects you have, you may have to modify your plan.
- What happens when I upgrade my plan?
- The new plan is active immediately, letting you create private projects with unlimited objects. You're charged right away for the prorate of the ongoing month. You will be charged the full amount the next billing cycle.
- What happens when I downgrade or unsubscribe from my plan?
- If you decide to unsubscribe, access to your account’s private models will be suspended. If some of your public projects exceed the public model size limit, you won't be able to add new objects. The sign out will take effect at the end of your current billing cycle.
If you downgrade to another paid plan, we will not provide a refund for the remainder of the billing cycle and the new plan will take effect immediately.
- Do you offer special nonprofit and educational pricing?
- Yes. Contact us for non-profit and educational inquiries.